- Events & Activities
- Your Support
To see the live broadcast of the ECPC panel session, please follow these registration instructions:
Participation in and registration for this year’s C20 summit is free and open to the public.
1. Register for the Summit. List World Organization for Early Childhood Education as your civil society organization. You’ll set up an account with a user name and a password.
2. Once you receive notice that your registration has been approved via a confirmation from the C20 Secretariat, log back in.
3. Select Join Summit.
4. Scroll down and select Summit Agenda.
5. Select summit theme COVID-19 Response and Recovery.
6. Scroll down the page to date October 10, 2020.
Register for the interactive ECPC session to learn how investing in early childhood care and education can combat COVID-19’s short- and long-term impact on children living among conflict, war, and displacement.
8. Select panel session “Response to COVID-19 for children in fragile and conflict-affected settings: The promise of early childhood development”.
9. Select RSVP.
· This event is now added to your C20 Summit ‘My Sessions’ listing. You can now participate in the interactive ECPC panel session by posing questions to ECPC panelists via the Zoom Chat Box during the Q&A session.
· Proceed to RSVP to other events of interest.
· Note: A recording of the panel discussion will be posted to the event page following the LIVE broadcast.